We invite you to view the Camille & Henry Dreyfus Foundation 2020 Year in Review, which is now available online. This brief report includes details about the Dreyfus/ACS symposium on Chemistry in Support of Human Health (to be held on April 12 at the ACS meeting), the latest Chemistry Shorts film on Direct Air Capture, the new Dreyfus Program for Machine Learning in the Chemical Sciences and Engineering, 2020 award recipients, and 2021 program deadlines. Read it by clicking here or on the image above.
- Chemistry Shorts Releases Experiment on Freezing as a Method of Desalination
- 2023 Dreyfus Prize Topic Announced: Imaging in the Chemical Sciences
- 2022 Machine Learning in the Chemical Sciences and Engineering Awards
- Chemistry Shorts Releases New Film About Water and Future Water Supply, Plans Additional Chemistry Productions
- Zhenan Bao and Milan Mrksich Elected to Board of Directors