Matthew Tirrell, Chair of the Dreyfus Foundation Scientific Affairs Committee and Founding Pritzker Director of the Institute for Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago, has been elected to the National Academy of Sciences. Tirrell is also a member of the National Academy of Engineering. The full list of new NAS members is available here. Details on his research are found at Tirrell Lab.
- 2023 Jean Dreyfus Lectureship for Undergraduate Institutions Recipients
- 2023 Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards
- The Dreyfus Foundation and American Chemical Society Announce Two New Awardees
- Dreyfus/ACS Symposium on Machine Learning: August 15
- John R. H. Blum Retires from Board of Directors after 44 Years