H. Marshall Schwarz, retired chairman and chief executive of the US Trust Corporation and member of the Dreyfus Foundation’s Board of Directors for over three decades, passed away on November 19. Marshall made substantial contributions to the Foundation and its mission, especially to the Finance and Audit Committee on which he served for his entire tenure with the Board. The Dreyfus Board and staff offer our heartfelt condolences to Marshall’s family, friends, and colleagues. To learn a bit more about his remarkable life, please see his obituary.
- Chemistry Shorts Releases New Film About Water and Future Water Supply, Plans Additional Chemistry Productions
- Zhenan Bao and Milan Mrksich Elected to Board of Directors
- Edward A. Reilly Retires from Board of Directors After 36 Years
- 2022 Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards
- Dreyfus Foundation 2021 Year in Review