At the Spring 2018 national meeting of the American Chemical Society, the Dreyfus Foundation was recognized for 25 years of support of the ACS Award for Encouraging Women into Careers in the Chemical Sciences & the ACS Award for Encouraging Disadvantaged Students into Careers in the Chemical Sciences. Pictured are Dreyfus Board members Richard Zare & Scott Walter with Dorothy J. Phillips, ACS Director-at-Large.
- Chemistry Shorts Releases Experiment on Freezing as a Method of Desalination
- 2023 Dreyfus Prize Topic Announced: Imaging in the Chemical Sciences
- 2022 Machine Learning in the Chemical Sciences and Engineering Awards
- Chemistry Shorts Releases New Film About Water and Future Water Supply, Plans Additional Chemistry Productions
- Zhenan Bao and Milan Mrksich Elected to Board of Directors