At the Spring 2018 national meeting of the American Chemical Society, the Dreyfus Foundation was recognized for 25 years of support of the ACS Award for Encouraging Women into Careers in the Chemical Sciences & the ACS Award for Encouraging Disadvantaged Students into Careers in the Chemical Sciences. Pictured are Dreyfus Board members Richard Zare & Scott Walter with Dorothy J. Phillips, ACS Director-at-Large.
- Chemistry Shorts Releases New Film on Directed Evolution Technology
- Dreyfus Foundation Machine Learning Program to Sunset
- 2022 Jean Dreyfus Lectureship for Undergraduate Institutions Recipients
- 2022 Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards
- The Dreyfus Foundation and American Chemical Society Announce Two New Awardees